Hi, I'm Celeste
WHERE I COME FROM
Celeste Brown is a native San Antonian, who has deep roots in Bexar County. Her family heritage dates back to The Canary Islanders, who were its first settlers. She is raising three teenagers, as a single mom.
Celeste graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law and was accepted into the State Bar as a practicing attorney. She secured a Bachelors Degree in Political Science with a Minor in Business from SouthWest Texas State University and an alumnus of Churchill High School.
Celeste has 25 years experience as a criminal defense attorney and most recently, served as a County Court Judge with a Specialty Drug Court.
Celeste has, and will continue to make a positive difference in our community. She is pro-military, pro-law enforcement and pro-gun ownership. As a military wife of 10 years, she understands the challenges military families face and will make a positive difference in their everyday lives.
Continuing her successful journey in representing the citizens of Bexar County, Celeste is running for County Commissioner, Precinct-3.
Kevin Wolf is not seeking reelection, so the seat is open for the upcoming election.
Celeste has the professional experience it takes to do an exceptional job. As a county court judge she gained tremendous experience handling many serious issues the county faces on a daily basis. She presided over the misdemeanor DWI Drug Court, working with our citizens on challenges such as addiction, trauma and mental health.
While working with the citizens, other judges and most all departments within the county system, she successfully problem-solved with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
The county commissioners deal with a wide range of issues on a daily basis. Celeste has the professional experience, abilities and problem-solving skills that are necessary to successfully achieve the much needed and long-overdue improvements in Bexar County.
Celeste’s Platform & Agenda of Targeted Goals:
* Tax Reform & Budget Transparency
* Currently, Bexar County Is Drowning In $3.8 Billion DEBT
* Economic Development & Growth on Global Level
* Road Projects & Spur Infrastructure
1. Budget Transparency - Less special interest funding and more core- service funding
2. County Taxes - Property tax reform. Reasonable Appraisals. Stop Hyper-Inflation
3. Economic Growth - Bring new business from the outside to increase jobs and revenue for the county
4. Infrastructure - Properly plan for population growth and traffic issues
5. Transparency In County Contracts - Enable a fair and impartial process
6. Safety - Fund the Bexar County Jail and properly utilize Constables
7. Seniors - Attention and improvement to Seniors Programs is overdue
8. Veterans - Improve the county veterans program so they can receive their well-deserved benefits without the unnecessary stress of the programs current processes
9. Women - More than half of the voters in Bexar County are women and our voice needs to be heard at the county level
Thank You For Your Support And Vote!
Celeste Brown - Republican Candidate For
County Commissioner, Precinct-3
Please Visit voteceleste.com And Donate To Her Campaign
Brown's Precinct#3 Goals
Let's Make History
#Qualified. #Capable. #Ready.
1) Tax Reform & Budget Transparency
2) Economic Development & Growth on Global Level
3) Spur Infrastructure & Road Projects